BodyMed’s Steerable Knee Walker, better known as knee scooter, is a key mobility aid, as it has the ability to be steered for increased control and maneuverability.
The Knee Scooter is a must have for anyone recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation and ulcers from the foot. The BodyMed Knee Scooter features a deluxe real braking system that uses two drum brakes versus others who use a friction lever on the wheel.
The drum braking system ensure safety and offers users the luxury of tool-free height adjustment.
Features & Benefits
- Knee walker can be steered for increased maneuverability
- Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation and ulcers of the foot
- New, two-piece padded leg pad provides comfort
- Deluxe dual braking system. REAL BRAKES vs Competitors
- Removable front basket
- Durable, steel frame with silver vein finish
- Tool free height adjustment
- Tiller locking mechanism is easily enabled when walker is not in use.
- Includes front carrying basket.
- 350-lb. user weight limit.
- Dual brake system